Friday, February 25, 2011

Adult to Toddler shirt - Refashion

I have a tub full of my old shirts just sitting there waiting for me to make something out of them.  I decided to finally do something with them.  I dont make many things for Lexi for some reason.  I guess I just always make things for Taylor.  So I decided I would take one of my shirts and refashion it into a shirt for Lexi.  The best thing about this project is it didnt cost a thing.

Here is my shirt.


Now here it is on Lexi refashioned.

Please excuse the mismatch attire she wanted to wear her pajama pants. 





I used my twin needle on the neckline and cut the blue fabric from the yoke of the old shirt.  I used the existing sleeve because I loved the little puff sleeves.  The neck turned out a little big but it still looks great.  Im proud of it and I think ill start sewing for Lexi more often.

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea!! I have lots of shirts that i really like but dont want to give away so i made shirts for Sage. THanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...