Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Little Girl Leggings









Here are some recent leggings I have made.  I have made more but I can seem to locate some pictures.    I love putting the girls in leggings and they are so easy to make and way cute for Spring coming up.  I have heard that a lot of people are scared to sew with knit fabric but I actually prefer it.  I will work on a tutorial for these tomorrow.  I have a lot going on today but wanted to post some more pictures.

I made this entire outfit that Taylor is wearing.  The shirt is made out of some knit fabric from Joanns and I freezer paper stenciled the hearts on with fabric paint.  For a tutorial on this go HERE

I also make all my own patterns.  This is not hard at all.  Usually it takes a trial pair to get the pattern down.  The blue polka dot leggings were my trial pair.  They turned out a little short and a little baggy but I just modified the pattern a little for the striped pair and added the cuff for some length. Check back tomorrow for a tutorial.

Also stay tuned for more on this skirt.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...